I put the Supertrapp megaphone pipe on earlier this week. I had a little difficulty lining everything up and I suspect some issues with the spacers for the mounting post. At any rate, it's on but the bike isn't liking the current jetting and air flow, it will not hold idle. I have ordered a Mikuni jet kit and will be addressing this after Thanksgiving. The shifting into first problem has been nagging at me in the back of my head and I suspect there might be an issue with the floorboards or some other simple mechanical problem that is preventing the shift lever from being depressed all the way. I am thinking about testing without the board but I also ordered a shift lever that sweeps up slightly. Anyway, will keep posted on progress.