geoffbund.com • firstname.lastname@example.org • 240.447.9074 • www.linkedin.com/in/geoffrey-bund-0996a27a
Focused Product Manager with expertise in integrating technology into visual media and imaging. Proven success in bringing technical media and imaging products from concept to market. Skilled in communicating with technical personnel as well as with high profile executives. Works very well under pressure in a stressful, deadline intensive environment.
· Product Development
· Team Leadership
· Cross Functional Collaboration
· Product Improvement
· Market Strategy
Field Applications Lead 2015-Present
Nokia Technologies, Virtual Reality Products
Collaborated with the engineering team on the OZO camera and software. The OZO is the first ever dedicated professional virtual reality camera. Utilized expertise in imaging and Hollywood studio contacts to transform product line and generate partnerships, resulting in vastly increased adoption and loyalty among industry professionals.
- Served as point of contact and technical key for partnerships with Disney, Sony, Lucasfilm, ABC and Universal Music Group. Introduced companies to our product line, addressed the concerns of their technical teams and ensured the success of their initial OZO and OZO Live projects.
- Functioned as market-facing product manager for virtual reality hardware accessories. Synthesized feedback from super users and first-hand experience into tangible features for R&D and design teams to implement, including image quality, mobile applications and key usability features that enabled widespread professional adoption of OZO.
- Producer and Supervisor on OZO and OZO Live projects and field applications including VR broadcasts with Dancing with The Stars, UEFA, Austin City Limits, and Coachella.
- Developed OZO Cooling Fan hardware accessory which resulted in the expansion of the live professional market and increased reseller sales.
- Generated IP and patented technology in the virtual reality capture space including a novel method for lighting 360 video from camera.
- Performed in depth image quality and user analysis for competing camera platforms.
Founder and President 2014-2015
Founded VR consultancy and production company to apply advanced 3D cinematic capture techniques to virtual reality and 360-degree capture.
- High profile client list including Nokia Technologies, The University of Texas and Starbreeze Studios.
- Developed camera hardware, vfx templates, and other proprietary post processing solutions. Patent Pending on our leading hardware solution.
3D Technical Lead/Technician 2011-2013
Dawn of The Planet of the Apes, Stalingrad 3D, Amazing Spiderman
Technical team lead on major motion pictures using advanced 3D capture techniques. Responsible for leading teams, troubleshooting bugs, and operating equipment to create sub-pixel accurate stereo image capture.
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes • Technical Lead on 3D team of the biggest budget feature of 2013
- Stalingrad 3D • Technical Lead on 3D team of largest budget Russian movie since the Soviet Union.
- Flight of The Butterflies IMAX 3D • Technical Lead on 3D team using experimental camera systems.
- The Amazing Spiderman • 3D technician on stunt unit of major motion picture.
Freelance Digital Image Technician, Loader, and Camera Assistant 2007-2011
Worked in camera department in a variety of technical roles on projects including feature films, music videos and episodic television.
Education • Bachelor of Science, Film and Media Studies • Washington University, Saint Louis, MO